Back Pain Relief and Treatment in Rosanna, Melbourne
Did you know that approximately 80% of the community will suffer from back pain at some point?1 Chiropractic commonly helps in many cases of lower back pain. If you’re looking for answers about why you suffer back pain or for relief from pain, we may be able to help. Please watch the video on this page.
To book a chiropractic consultation please phone Chirolife now on 03 9458 3255 or book below.
Back Pain and Chiropractic
We will provide you with a thorough chiropractic assessment to determine if we can help in your particular case of back pain. Dr. Ian Deitch (Chiropractor) may provide recommendations for care if he thinks he can help you. Problems such as back pain, back aches, lower back pain, back problems and spine pain are commonly helped with chiropractic. Are you looking for lower back pain treatment in Rosanna, Melbourne? We may be able to help.
There are a number of reasons why people would experience lower back pain. Your tendons, muscles, spine, nerves and other components of your lower back are complex and often suffer from issues that stem from more than one part of that area.
Here are some reasons why you may be experiencing back pain:
- The sciatic nerve (your large nerve root) can become irritated and send pain shooting through your back and down your legs
- Subluxation, which is the term for misaligned vertebrae, can cause minor nerve irritation
- Your lower back muscles can be strained or feel tight
- Your discs and joints can become worn out and degenerated
- Poor lifting methods
- Incorrect posture
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic for Back Pain?
Manual therapy, or chiropractic care, has been shown to be very effective at treating back aches and lower back pain. Chiropractic treatment has been proven to work, and the various studies and research papers on this topic support that conclusion. Chiropractic care is recommended for treating lower back pain by numerous published journals and studies.
You can enjoy a greater range of motion after undergoing chiropractic treatment, and you should enjoy greater spine flexibility and have less nerve interference.
- New Zealand Study on Chiropractic 1978.
- UK BEAM Trial Team. ‘United Kingdom back pain exercise and manipulation (UK BEAM) randomised trial: effectiveness of physical treatments for back pain in primary care’. BMJ. 2004 Dec 11;329(7479):1377. Epub 2004 Nov 19. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15556955
- Bigos S, Bowyer O, Braen G et al. Acute low back problems in adults. Clinical Practice Guide Number 14. Rockville, MD; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, AHCPR Pub. No. 95-0643. December 1994.