Back Pain Relief and Treatment in Rosanna, Melbourne
Did you know that approximately 80% of the community will suffer from back pain at some point?1 Chiropractic commonly helps in many cases of lower back pain. If you're looking for answers about why you suffer back pain or for relief from pain, we may be able to help. Please watch the video on this page.
To book a chiropractic consultation please phone Chirolife now on 03 9458 3255 or book below.
Back Pain and Chiropractic
We will provide you with a thorough chiropractic assessment to determine if we can help in your particular case of back pain. Dr. Ian Deitch (Chiropractor) may provide recommendations for care if he thinks he can help you. Problems such as back pain, back aches, lower back pain, back problems and spine pain are commonly helped with chiropractic. Are you looking for lower back pain treatment in Rosanna, Melbourne? We may be able to help.
Low back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any of the complex connections associated with your spine, muscles, nerves, bones, discs or tendons.
Some common sources of back pain include:
- irritation of the large nerve root (sciatic nerve pain) originating in the low back and going down the legs
- smaller nerve irritation caused by subluxation (a potentially damaging misalignment of the vertebrae bones)
- tight or strained lower back muscles
- worn out joints or disc degeneration
- poor posture habits
- incorrect lifting technique
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic for Back Pain?
Many studies have concluded that chiropractic (manual therapy) is generally effective for the treatment of lower back pain and back aches, with firm literature support for chiropractic treatment. Many published guidelines recommend chiropractic as a form of therapy for patient treatment plans in the care of lower back pain.1,2,3
Chiropractic works to increase your joint range of motion, reduce nerve interference and increase both flexibility and movement along your spine.
Contact us Today
We will work with you to address your back pain concern and may recommend treatment if required. Stop ignoring your lower back aches and spinal pains. Help is available.
Take the first important step to getting well today - contact us now to arrange a consultation.
Please call 03 9458 3255 to arrange an evaluation today. Your Melbourne team at Chirolife are happy to answer your questions and we look forward to helping you.
Request a Call Back
- New Zealand Study on Chiropractic 1978.
- UK BEAM Trial Team. 'United Kingdom back pain exercise and manipulation (UK BEAM) randomised trial: effectiveness of physical treatments for back pain in primary care'. BMJ. 2004 Dec 11;329(7479):1377. Epub 2004 Nov 19. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15556955
- Bigos S, Bowyer O, Braen G et al. Acute low back problems in adults. Clinical Practice Guide Number 14. Rockville, MD; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, AHCPR Pub. No. 95-0643. December 1994.