What to Expect on Subsequent Visits
Once you have had your first and second visits, we are ready to get started on getting you back to health.
Subsequent visits take less time as we are aware that your time is precious and not to be wasted. The adjustments are designed to not only help you deal with your symptoms but also to help the spine realign and remove any interference to the functioning of your nervous system.
Regarding your adjustments, what should you expect?
After an adjustment, different people feel different things. Here are some experiences new patients starting out with chiropractic care may have. You may:
- Feel taller and/or more flexible
- Feel relaxed and/or sleepy, that afternoon or that night
- Feel stiff in the area treated, similar to a post gym workout feeling
- Feel slight tenderness in another part of your body – everything in our body is connected and as one part adjusts, another part may re-adjust.
Following an Adjustment:
- Go for a 5 minute walk to help your body reset
- Also, drink a glass of water
Over time, I will be monitoring your progress closely. I take my role as your health and wellness coach very seriously and advocate lifetime care of the spine and nervous system in much the same way as a dentist does for your teeth.
Ready to Start?
Please call our Rosanna Chiropractic Clinic to arrange a time so that we may meet you and discuss your particular health issue.