Local Chiropractors Serving Watsonia
Are you looking for a local chiropractic clinic close to Watsonia?
Welcome to Chirolife. Our team have been providing quality and affordable chiropractic care to the local Watsonia and surrounding community for over two decades. Dr. Ian Deitch (Chiropractor) is a professional and caring chiropractor who will work with you to address your health concern and provide appropriate recommendations for care.
Watsonia – a local and friendly community
The suburb of Watsonia is located 16km north/north-east of the Melbourne CBD. Watsonia is approximately 30 minutes away from the CBD by car via the M3. Watsonia lies in the local government area of Banyule and as of the 2016 census had a population of 5,214 people.
Features of Watsonia
Watsonia transitioned from a largely rural setting into the now residential hub back in the 1940s. Watsonia boasts home to the Simpson Army Barracks, originally called the Watsonia Military Camp during World War 2.
Watsonia is home to Watsonia Primary School, Loyola College and Greensborough College. The local AFL club is Watsonia Football Club.
Tips to find a good local chiropractor in Watsonia
If you’re searching for a good local chiropractor around Watsonia, we suggest you consider the following pointers. Choosing a chiropractor is a very personal decision and we understand that you may be looking for certain qualities and a history of professionalism that you can trust.
- Find a clinic in your area that has been open for business for some time. Established businesses are probably meeting the needs of their customers if they have operated for some time.
- Don’t be afraid to call the clinic and ask how long they have been in business for.
- Have a look at the chiropractor’s website. Make sure you can easily find contact details and the name of the practitioner.
- Check to see if the chiropractor has listed their qualifications and experience on their clinic website, if they have won any awards or achieved recognition for outstanding work or community service.
- Check to see if the Doctor of Chiropractic has published an about page, detailing the services offered and some information about who they are and why they do what they do.
- Call the clinic and ask any questions before booking an appointment.
Chiropractic and you – a good fit?
Chiropractors are the spinal care experts focus their attention on the health and management of your spine. Specifically, chiropractic is concerned with the relationship between your structure (hips and spine) and your function (nervous system function, cells, tissues, organs and systems). Read more about the philosophy behind chiropractic here.
In Australia, your Doctor of Chiropractic is a five-year trained, registered and accredited healthcare professional whose qualifications cover anatomy, physiology, biology, chemistry, health sciences and chiropractic. You can discover more information about the history of chiropractic here.
Consult our clinic today
We invite you to learn more about the benefits of chiropractic care today. If you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches or overall discomfort, please call Chirolife Rosanna today to discuss your case.
Traveling from Watsonia to Chirolife, you could take Greensborough Road, head south and turn right onto Lower Plenty Road. We are just past the train station.
Please call Chirolife now on (03) 9458 3255