Chiropractor serving Bulleen and surrounds
Are you looking for a chiropractic clinic close to Bulleen?
We invite you to try Chirolife Rosanna. Our family friendly clinic has helped thousands of locals over the years. The chiropractic approach to health focuses on addressing musculoskeletal disorder such as back pain, neck pain, some headaches and odd postures, all without surgery or drugs.
Dr. Ian Deitch (Chiropractor) will work with you to address the cause of your concern and may recommend a chiropractic solution. To start chiropractic today, leave your details on the New Patient page here.
Facts about Bulleen
Bulleen is located 13km north/northeast of the Melbourne CBD and has a population of 10,900 (2011 census data). It’s local government area is the City of Manningham and in the federal division of Menzies.
Did you know that the origins of the name Bulleen comes from the nearby Bolin Bolin Billabong. Buln-Buln translates to lyrebird.
Looking for a chiropractor? Consider these points
We know that choosing a chiropractor can be a very personal decision. That is why we have provided the following pointers to help you in making your decision.
- Is the chiropractor registered, accredited and qualified? Look for qualifications on the website, the university they attended or check the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency to see if your practitioner is registered.
- Does the chiropractor have the experience and professional history to meet your needs?
- How many years has the chiropractor been in practice?
- Call the clinic and ask any questions you may have prior to booking a consultation.
- You may want to try the chiropractor’s chiropractic adjustment technique to determine if the chiropractor’s style is compatible with your own needs.
The most important thing is that you feel safe and comfortable with your chiropractor and once this is established, you should enjoy your new health journey.
Is chiropractic safe?
Studies have concluded that chiropractic is generally regarded as a safe and effective treatment option for certain musculoskeletal disorders. Chiropractic is also the largest non-surgical, non-drug prescribing primary contact health profession in the world. Consider this finding:
In relation to the treatment of neck and back pain, studies have shown that a course of chiropractic care was 250 times safer than a course of anti-inflammatory drugs*.
Additionally, event though chiropractic care has a good safety record, there is no health treatment completely free of potential adverse effects. The risks associated with chiropractic care are, however, extremely small. By way of offering perspective, you have a greater chance of being injured in a car accident than from being injured from chiropractic care**.
Consult our clinic today
If you’re looking for a chiropractor around Bulleen, we can help. Please contact Chirolife Rosanna today to see if we can help your health challenge.
Traveling from Bulleen to our Rosanna clinic, you could take Manningham Road, turn right onto Lower Heidelberg Road, continue on Station Road and finally turn left onto Lower Plenty Road. Our address is 100 Lower Plenty Road Rosanna.
Please call Chirolife now on (03) 9458 3255
* Dabbs, V., & Lauretti, W.J. (1995). A Risk Assessment of Cervical Manipulation vs NSAIDS for the Treatment of Neck Pain. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 18 (8), 530-536.
** Dinman BD. The reality and acceptance of risk. Journal of the American Medical Association 1980; 233(11): 1226-1228.