Are you looking for a chiropractor close to Bellfield?
Welcome to Chirolife. We are an established and professional chiropractic clinic located just a short drive away from Bellfield in Rosanna. With over two decades of experience in caring for the local community, we have become the trusted, local choice.
Dr. Ian Deitch (Chiropractor) and his team approach chiropractic care as an integral component of any health strategy that aims to reduce musculoskeletal pain and discomfort while boosting flexibility and movement.
We have created this page to provide you with an introduction to chiropractic care and to encourage you to contact our local clinic so that your health concern can be addressed.
Please read on as we outline how you may benefit from chiropractic care.
What should I look for in a chiropractor?
Here are some tips to help you if you're looking for a good local chiropractor.
- In Australia, chiropractors should have the word Chiropractor after their name if they use the title Doctor i.e. Dr. Ian Deitch (Chiropractor). The education requirements to become a Doctor of Chiropractic are similar to becoming a Medical Doctor (MD).
- Look for the chiropractors qualifications and university attended. These details are usually found on the chiropractor's about or individual page.
- You can check if your chiropractor is currently registered and accredited by searching for their details on the AHPRA website.
- How much experience does your chiropractor have? You may be comfortable with a recent graduate (some patients even attend chiropractic student clinics) or you may prefer a more seasoned health professional.
- Call the clinic in question and ask to speak with the chiropractor. Do you feel comfortable with your interaction?
- When you first visit the clinic, take note of the clinic settings and how the staff respond to your presence. Most clinics aim to create a friendly and relaxed environment.
- Ask the chiropractor about his/her treatment style. Try a chiropractic adjustment and ask about different types of adjustments.
- Is the clinic located near your office or home? You may want a local clinic however some patients do travel across the city to their chiropractor of choice. When you are onto a good thing, why change?
What may a chiropractor help me with?
Chiropractors are the spinal care professionals and focus their attention on the health of your spine, nervous system and overall structure. Chiropractors commonly help with musculoskeletal issues such as back pain, neck pain, some migraine and headache pain, sports injuries, odd postures and more.
Bad postures that chiropractic may help with
Have a look at the image below, showing five different posture types. These are considered 'bad postures' and may impact the health and function of your body in a variety of ways.
The first image depicts a neutral and balanced posture. Note that the head is directly on top of the shoulders, which is directly on top of the hips. The neutral posture is the strongest posture for your body. Variation a - e depict common posture problems including lordosis, kyphosis, flat back, sway back and scoliosis.
Book a consultation with Chirolife today to see if your posture may be contributing to your health challenge.
"I’ll be looking at your posture, flexibility and biomechanics, while asking you about your health challenges and listening to your concerns. My aim is to understand the overall health of your spine and nervous system so I can provide you with a diagnosis and appropriate solutions."
- Dr Ian Deitch (Chiropractor)
Please call 03 9458 3255
Leave your details here now
Facts about Bellfield
Bellfield is located 9km northeast of the Melbourne central business district. Bellfield's local government area is the city of Banyule and it's federal division is Jagajaga. According the 2016 census Bellfield had a population of 1793.
The trip, via car, from Bellfield to Rosanna is approximately 3.2km and takes close to 6 minutes. To travel to Chirolife from Bellfield, you could take Banksia Street and turn left onto Upper Heidelberg Road, then use the right two lanes to turn right onto Lower Plenty Road.
Our clinic is located just before Rosanna train station.